What Sydney Attractions Would You Most Like to Visit?
What Sydney attractions would you most like to visit? If it's your first visit to Sydney. where do you want to go? What Sydney attractions do you want to see?
Like my first time in many cities in Europe, a good first approach is to take a hop-on-hop-off bus tour to, well, discover the lay of the land and the city's landmarks, and see what Sydney attractions there are.
When you find the Sydney attractions that intrigue or interest you, then you can plan to spend more time there.
In any case, these should give you a running start on Sydney sightseeing. Unless, of course, you know right from the start where you want to go. Enjoy your visit, mate.
As a visitor to the city, what would you most like to do in Sydney?
- Visit the Opera House, of course.
- Try to see as many Sydney attractions as I can.
- Play with the kangaroos, cuddle a koala.
- Discover and enjoy the Sydney nightlife.
- Visit the Sydney museums and art galleries.
- Cruise Sydney Harbour.
- Go to the beach when the weather's fine.
- Enjoy Sydney cuisine.
- Go on a pub crawl.
- I just want to relax and do what I can when I can.